Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rain, J. Y. Park and 'M Countdown' top Celebratory photo

Revealed Jinyoung topped the list on brother 50: Whos The following duet?Singer and actor Rain released a photo of the trophy certification of the first duet song Lets Change to Me with J. Y. Park.On January 19, Rain said to his personal instagram, Thank you for the number one.Take a sudden video #Jinyoung changed to # 50 # Trophy # Live # I # Now change my brother # Lets change # The following hitter # Who # The following duet and posted a picture with the article.The rain in the public photo is holding the top trophy of Mnet M Countdown Down with J. Y. Park.Especially in the smile of Rain and J. Y. Park, I felt happiness.The netizens responded that Please sing love with Kim Tae-hee and I want to collaborate with Yunho Yunho in passion.On the other hand, Rain was loved by J. Y. Park on December 31 last year when he released a duet song Lets Change Me

Revealed "Jinyoung topped the list on brother 50: Who's The following duet?" Singer and actor Rain released a photo of the trophy certification of the first duet song Let's Change to Me with J. Y. Park.

On January 19, Rain said to his personal instagram, "Thank you for the number one. Take a sudden video #Jinyoung changed to # 50 # Trophy # Live # I # Now change my brother # Let's change # The following hitter # Who # The following duet "and posted a picture with the article.

The rain in the public photo is holding the top trophy of Mnet 'M Countdown Down' with J. Y. Park. Especially in the smile of Rain and J. Y. Park, I felt happiness.

The netizens responded that "Please sing love with Kim Tae-hee" and "I want to collaborate with Yunho Yunho in passion."

On the other hand, Rain was loved by J. Y. Park on December 31 last year when he released a duet song 'Let's Change Me'

Post a Comment

0 Comments