Michael kicked things off by tweeting: "I'm so late on the shake it off hype"
Taylor responded: "@Michael5SOS Well I was late retweeting you. Call it even?"
Michael was definitely loving the attention, responding with a heart-eyed cat emoji.
The two followed up by sharing their mutual love for one another, as Taylor wrote a congrats on 5SOS winning an AMA. Then Michael fangirled all over the place, paying Tay a little love over her "Blank Space" performance at the awards show.
And now Taylor and Michael are BFFs on Twitter, according to her!
@Michael5SOS Well I was late retweeting you. Call it even?
- Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) November 30, 2014
@Michael5SOS 🐱 forgot to mention, congrats on the 🏆 the other night at the 🇺🇸🎶🏆's! I was like 👯💃👏👏👏👏👏
- Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) December 1, 2014
@Michael5SOS if I'm hearing you correctly, what you're saying is that you'd like to be twitter BFFs. I accept your implied request. 😺
- Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) December 1, 2014 via Source

0 Comments