Yesterday the courier collected the box of books as agreed so that's now winging its way to Ziffit and hopefully I will have a £40+ sum of money transferred to my bank account in the near future. L arrived as planned and we spent a very pleasant afternoon together putting the world to rights.
Today I am carrying on with the decluttering, moving all the remaining obsolete audio and video equipment to one spot ready for Monday morning. A local company pays cash for this type of equipment so I have arranged for them to call in to see if they want to buy the things I have. There is lot of stuff (they've already seen a list detailing everything) so I'm hoping they will buy it all ... I don't expect it to make much money but any amount is better than taking it to the skip and just dumping it. Before Monday morning I need to match all the power leads and remotes to the correct items and also find all the instruction booklets.
It's forecast to rain on and off all weekend so I hope to dodge the raindrops around midday and drive to Bradford on Avon to take some photos for the U3A challenge and also for the WPSH. If I'm unlucky with the weather I will have to postpone until next week and will curl up on the sofa with a book instead.
Tonight I'm having a film night ... just me, a homemade chicken curry, and courtesy of Netflix, I'll be watching 'The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind' and 'Darkest Hour'.

0 Comments