September,
It's a special time of the year.
The weather starts cooling off
We put up another 21 pints of Salsa.
42 pints total!
42 pints total!
And I get to celebrate another birthday.
Last night we had a candlelight dinner
out under the apricot trees
beside the grapevines.
We ate spaghetti
with sauce made from our garden.
It was like the love scene from
The Lady and The Tramp, LOL.
Last night we had a candlelight dinner
out under the apricot trees
beside the grapevines.
We ate spaghetti
with sauce made from our garden.
It was like the love scene from
The Lady and The Tramp, LOL.
73 years young and going strong :)
I love September and think that it is
one of the prettiest times of the year.
I'm also looking forward to having
more time to spend out in the
Art Barn sewing.
I'm ready for winter with a new
bolt of batting.
Lots for fabric stash and
creative enthusiasm.
Here's photos from a project
I started last spring and have been waiting to get back to.
I used to dread winter with it's cold
winds and icy roads,
but now I call it quilting season
and I look forward to the tranquility of
needle work.
So as we get ready to enjoy the last
lovely month of summer
and look forward to Autumn's glory,
I wish you all a wonderful
month.
Keep Smiling!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

0 Comments