Well, whilst I was
dragging the Easter stuff out
of the basement bins,
I was also moving things
around in the china hutches.
Why? Well, because
we all know that
ONE THING LEADS
TO ANOTHER,
don't we?
Why-oh-why-
in the midst of all that is going on
do I do this to myself?
Anyway,
I thought it was time to
bring out a couple of
bunnies to
dress up the center of the table.
Look at their cute little faces!
They looked so cute there
I thought they should be surrounded
by other lovely Spring pieces.
So~ then I dragged out my old dishes
that I haven't used for several years.
Garden Party by Pfaltzgraff.
You know I have had these for almost
20 years and I still love them.
I always used them in the
Spring and Summer months.
The ruby thumbprint glasses
belonged to Gramma Hazel.
And another little sugared bunny
jumped in to join the fun.
It is fun to see the table all set.
A little close up of the florals.
Now-Here is
QUESTION #1~
HOW LONG DO YOU THINK
it will take
SweetCheeks to discover that
there are
M&M's in the flower base
that rests just below the bunnies?
QUESTION #2~
When do you think I will discover
that they have all been eaten
unbeknownst to me?

0 Comments