Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SUMMER HEAT CONTINUES BUT CHANGES ARE ON THE WAY

Hello Loves....
guess what is going on in the great state of Texas?
Triple digit heat....we range from 105 to 107 degrees every day...
day after day......I really do not remember summer
being this hot growing up!
So....we stay indoors...
we haven't even been in the pool with this heat!
But, we are enjoying ordinary life.....


The darling and I have ended up being patients of
the same wonderful Cardiologist and
we happened to have had follow-up appointments on the same morning.
So....as we love to do....we treat ourselves to an IHOP breakfast
right after the appointment.


We purchased a new living room set for our family room
and donated our old set to a charity.
I am so excited to receive the new set this week,
just in time for the visit from Miss M and Luke the Duke!!!!


Now, isn't she a beauty!!!!
I have wanted a new toaster oven for a few years
and finally found an amazing deal on QVC....
I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE......


This was my recent eBay find for the holidays....
I adore Jim Shore and have quite a few of his pieces...
this little Santa is smoking his pipe, which reminded me of Daddy...
so he will be the perfect addition to a Christmas vignette!


My house smells of fall on this hot July day.....
who says it has to be November to bake a pumpkin pie......


We have a date scheduled for the Texas A&M vs. OLE MISS
football game in November which I am over the moon excited for.....


Planning my game day outfit as we speak....
since the darling and I are Ole Miss Rebels and our
children at Texas Aggies...it's hard to take sides....
just looking foward to a weekend in College Station
and a good bourbon toddy!


Mae is a bit perplexed that the family room is empty,
so she is back to napping in her favorite living room chair...
she's a beauty isn't she?
So that's it for Estelle's friends....
just super hot, all is quiet and we are
making plans for fall!

Post a Comment

0 Comments