Well, my weekend was filled with goodness. Yesterday after the kids all arrived, we drove up to Scranton to see
Spamalot. What a fun musical! I love that we can go up there for a show and get home and sleep in my own bed. Maybe in ten years time I can see
Hamilton touring (ha ha).
Anyways, whenever the house is full, I can barely function with my regular pursuits. I can't focus on reading a book or knitting on the simplest of projects. You know what? I am okay with that personality trait. I went through the weekend having fun conversations and enjoying them be here.
We ate dinner out on Friday and Saturday night. Today was boring food to get back into a healthy eating habit. My house is clean, the laundry is finished and I'm sitting here relaxing. Everyone left by lunchtime, so I scurried about tidying so I could sit and knit later in the day.
We have snowflakes in the air! I'm typing away and looking out the window smiling.
My sweater continues to make body lengthening progress - luckily I'm at the part where I can knit and read at the same time. Simple stockinette never disappoints. I will be excited to get back to some fair isle knitting near the ribbing.
How was your weekend?
0 Comments