Butterfly! Moi?
So with Dux Britanniarum filling the gaming schedule and LotR as an option for break, why start another project?
Well my VI Legion thing has been going for a while (17 years or so), but I've been concentrating on a Horus Heresy era force for the last three years. whilst the bulk were all ready about 18 months ago, it's nice to add a new items every once and while. This week it was a new Battle Leader:
Then there came to chance to pick-up a bargain stack of Forge World Death Guard. They previous owner had done a reasonable basic paint and wash job on them. So it's a case of removing flash lines, getting into the nooks and crannies, some fresh weathering and then redoing the base. Decals are on route, but this test paint is of a bog standard Tactical Marine at the time of the Betrayal:
Still not sure whether to stick with the brown basing over my traditional GW black. I think black goes well with the snow, but I like the grimy look for the Death Guard. Decisions, decisions ;-)

0 Comments