I should be studying and doing school work. I've made this instead.
Notable changes from previously published material
- So many spelling errors.
- Attribute bonuses are gone. No more to-hit and damage bonus from Strength. No more to-hit and Defense bonus from Dexterity.
- Augmented is now a full class. A real boy at last.
- Stun damage now only matters for Death and Dismemberment. “Losing a turn” is boring as shit.
- Some templates were missing starting skills. Apparently I just stopped typing in places. This should mostly be fixed.
- Grizzled Cop D got revamped.
- Hacker got a face lift.
- Inventory got adjusted to reflect lose of the Attribute bonuses.
- Weapon damage got raised by a dice value across the board.
- Implanted Harddrive is now HeadDrive. It's catchier and more marketable.
- Forget drones existed. Added some additional features.
- Programs got a renaming. The old names were flavorful, but perhaps esoteric. Sure I know what Charm12 is, but unless you’re a Norse nerd, you probably don’t know what it is off hand. I like what Luther at Archon’s Court did with his Tech programs. Tells you what it does up front.
- Dreaming Real and Loa AI classes not included in this go around, as they work slightly different, and need a larger overhaul. There are 2 new abilities affected by this absence, but what’s on this blog should still suffice in a pinch.
- Actually explained the differences between Contacts, Groupies, and Mercenaries.
And now to continue putting off studying.


0 Comments