How can so much change in the space of one month? Hard to believe that so many aspects of our lives are different . Thank goodness for the one steady constant. The garden. So thankful that I have this space. Like many of you , I'm sure. Just a wander around a green space makes life ok.
![]() |
| Rocket |
After the deluges of the first two weeks we now have a snippy little easterly that is drying out the garden well. So much so, that I have had to start watering all the pots and newly planted veg patch.
It's been good to see the tulips return with a stray iris before it's time. The flowering currant looks wonderful. Never a good idea to get close as its aroma isn't the best.
Hellebores in their faded glory continue to enchant along with the honesty flowers and an ever increasing clump of primroses. Probably time I split them to make a few more clumps.
The later camellia is looking wonderful at the moment. We brought it to this house 28 years ago in a small pot. It's now about three metres tall.
The aeonium flower continues to look amazing. I think it will be around for a good few months. Jasmine also ready to burst into flower.
From the marigolds to the perennial wallflower there is so much to enjoy at the moment. I'll leave you with a selection and the link to find Sarah's Through The Garden Gate.
Have you found solace in your garden lately?
Barbara xxx





















0 Comments